Monitoring and surveying what matters to you are really important these days and technology know it. That’s why advances in surveillance have taken advantage of devices such as smartphones and tablets to assure a complete supervision experience. In this matter, tinyCam Monitor App is one of the best options in the market to use your smart devices to monitor your house, office, children, pets, etc.
With this app you can not only monitor all your cameras, CCTV and surveillance DVR’s from distance. But you can also turn your smart device into a surveillance camera. In this guide, we explain to you how to use and download tinyCam Free Monitor App for your smartphone or tablet.
Download & Install tinyCam Monitor App
If you only want to use TinyCam Free Monitor App on smartphone or tablet to monitor a CCTV, webcam etc, things are actually really easy because all you need to do is downloading the app directly from Google Play Store into your phone or tablet and synchronize it with your camera or DVR.
It’s as simple as selecting “generic” in the “vendor” option to identify the cameras or click on “accept” when the message “select random cameras” appears.
How to turn your smartphone or tablet into camera
By using your smartphones and tablets as a surveillance camera, you can also take advantage of tinyCam Free Monitor App. Actually, if your smartphone device is Android 5.0, you only have to select the “Add Android Camera” option on the camera manager. But if you want to use old smartphones or tablets, you can also do it with a little help:
- Step 1: Download on Google Play Store, the free app “Ip Webcam” which allows you to broadcast video from your smart device.
- Step 2: Start the app and click on the “Start server” button (you might have to scroll a little bit)
- Step 3: Check your IP address and port number and take note of it.
- Step 4: To synchronize your new camera/old smartphone or tablet with TinyCam Monitor app, you have to run it and hit “NO” when it asks to add random cameras.
- Step 5: Click “Add camera” and in the section “Camera vendor” and change the default for “IP webcam for android” and put your IP and port number.
- Step 6: Go back to “Home” and hit “Live view”. And automatically you’ll see the image footage from your old Android device into your personal smartphone or tablet.
tinyCam Free Monitor App features
- Up to 16 cameras support in the free
- You can monitor up to 4 cameras at the same time
- You can connect to public cameras
- Change cameras with a swipe
- You can access to your cameras in less than 10 seconds
- You can share your footage by email with a simple click
- Digital Zoom
- Import/Export options.
- P2P support
- Generic IP cameras program is automatic for cameras that support TILT, zoom, and pan. You just need to select your model from the list.
Note: Upgrade to pro version and then get more advantages using tinyCam Pro App.
Similar App: Download iVMS-4500 App for Android devices.